For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is increasingly the laboratory informatics solution of choice for large organisations in the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help us supercharge our growth and recruit the people we need to drive the company forward.
Working closely with the Global Head of Recruiting you will be in charge of hiring the best talent for Dotmatics. From talent attraction through to talent management you will support hiring managers across the business achieve our ambitious business goals by driving the talent acquisition strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the talent acquisition strategy across the business. Your day to day tasks will be ...hiring. A lot.
- Sourcing, engaging, and recruiting new talent for Dotmatics.
- Manage end to end recruitment processes, from sourcing to advertising, interviews and offer process, to support hiring managers to fill their vacancies.
- Work with hiring managers to understand the skills, competencies, and experiences necessary for each role.
- Develop recruitment strategies to deliver high quality candidate pipelines and ensure a fast and effective sourcing and hiring process.
- Screen potential candidates for all roles via telephone and online interviews.
- Fine-tuning the hiring process and constantly looking for process improvements across the candidate journey.
- Educate hiring managers on recruiting best practice and hiring Systems.
- Manage roles and ensure data within the Applicant Tracking System is up to date.
- Work closely with other departments and actively cooperate recruiting projects.
Skills and Requirements
- BA degree or compensatory experience.
- 3+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience, from initial headhunt through to offer stage. Combined agency and internal experiences are beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and relationship building skills.
- Experience sourcing candidates for a wide variety of roles within a high growth SaaS or Technology business, must have at least some experience of technical (inc. Development) roles.
- Strong emphasis on direct sourcing, preferably with some experience of technical (inc. Development) roles.
- An understanding of inclusion and recruiting diverse talent.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement.
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact email@example.com with your CV. Dotmatics UK Headquarters is based in Bishops Stortford (CM23 2ND) with regular trains from Liverpool St and Cambridge. During lockdown, this role will be remote, when restrictions are lifter this role will be a mix of remote and office working.