For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Sales Development Representative” to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Outbound calling to new prospects with a view to booking meetings for account managers.
- Researching new prospects and organisations in the life sciences industry.
- Working with Account Managers to focus on target prospects.
- Driving attendance to events and conferences.
- Qualifying new inbound leads.
- Consistently meet and exceed targets.
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Maintain and document all activities in Salesforce.
Skills and Requirements
- Fluent German and English.
- Motivated and driven self-starter.
- Outbound calling experience highly advantageous.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues.
- Organized and ambitious.
⋆This role will be home working until it is safe to return to our office, then this role will be office based in Bishops Stortford
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact email@example.com with your CV. This role is based in Bishops Stortford (During lockdown, this role will be remote working). We have additional offices in Boston, San Diego, Seoul, and Tokyo.