For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Product Manager, Cloud Platform” to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Software Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As the Product Manager for our Cloud Platform solution, you will be the interface between the market, our customers and the product development team, understanding needs and translating them into software requirements that guide our future product development. You will report to the Head of Product Management. In conjunction with our senior leadership you will help to develop and maintain the strategic plan for the product portfolio, and develop, maintain and communicate the plan and roadmap for our Cloud Platform and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present the benefits of Dotmatics software and explain the technical architecture to prospective clients.
- Gather and review customer requirements and design integrated Dotmatics suites.
- Install and configure Dotmatics software.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Work closely with Dotmatics developers to propose new projects and aid in the development of future versions of the Dotmatics suite.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Requirements
- BSc, MSc or PhD in a Science, Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record working as part of a team delivering quality solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical/Industrial chemistry/Biotech environment highly desirable.
- Knowledge of database, data/information management and web architectures preferable.
- Motivated, ambitious and a self-starter.
- Willing to travel as required by the job
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact email@example.com with your CV. Dotmatics UK Headquarters is based in Bishops Stortford (CM23 2ND) with regular trains from Liverpool St and Cambridge.