For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Junior Front-End Developer” to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product management, application science and support stakeholders to elaborate and develop new and existing product features.
- Be involved in creating prototype/proof-of-concept implementations for early feedback.
- Solve challenging customer issues using a rapid delivery model.
- Contribute to regular backlog elaboration and triage sessions.
- Pursue continual improvement in all aspects of the software and its development life cycle.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Awareness and familiarity with development best practices.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Exposure to development tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Proficiency with source control systems such as Git and Subversion.
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact email@example.com with your CV. Dotmatics UK Headquarters is based in Bishops Stortford (CM23 2ND) with regular trains from Liverpool St and Cambridge.