For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an IT support professional. Reporting to the IOPS Infrastructure Team Leader, the role requires ‘hands-on’ skills across all areas of IT infrastructure and networking to assist in delivering the service where necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the implementation of all IT systems within the company, including hardware, software and virtual on/off premises systems.
- Configuring and administering physical servers and other equipment used to provide both a secure and stable access to information.
- Assist in the rollout of new hardware/software, office openings/expansions, etc as required.
- Create and maintain documentation to support all technology and ensure change management procedures are followed.
- Work with the IOPS Infrastructure Team Leader to deliver and maintain all infrastructure across Dotmatics.
- Excellent communication and team-working.
- Experience in the following essential: Windows (desktop/server), AD, VMWare, LAN/WAN, VPN, VoIP, Wi-Fi, Switches.
- Experience of the following desirable: Linux, Veeam, Office 365, Oracle, Okta, Juniper, Ubiquiti.
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.