For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Senior Marketing Executive” to join our team.
You will be responsible for our EMEA events schedule - both third party and owned (including our User Group conference series and training). You will have the opportunity to plan and implement marketing campaigns that generate awareness and drive event attendance. You will be responsible for all channels when executing event marketing campaigns including email, web, print, events PR and social media. Lead management post event providing assets and content for SDR Team to work with. A keen interest in Marketing Operations and Automation is a crucial part of the role.
- Manage delivery of Dotmatics EMEA events from concept to completion, managing first and third-party events
- Manage the beginning to end campaign process including email marketing, social strategy, and effective leads process management and nurturing campaigns.
- Collaborate across functions globally to deliver an effective event marketing strategy and communications plan pre and post event.
- Grow our current event portfolio in line with corporate strategy.
- Work in close conjunction with the wider marketing and sales team.
- Marketing Operations and Automation (Salesforce and Pardot).
- Responsible for the on-the-day event management, managing logistics and staff.
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and clients as well as internal teams.
- Responsible for internal communication of Marketing activities globally.
- Work closely with our in-house design team on event branding and messaging.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience (5+ years) of events management.
- Experience of running and managing events and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and a strong focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Strong negotiation skills, highly personable, and confident interacting in-person and over the phone with senior personnel.
- Ability to travel globally.
- Flexible approach to working as part of a global Marketing team.
- Strong business acumen and ability to track ROI of events and campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling supporting collateral.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot (or equivalent marketing automation tool) is a huge plus.
- Enjoys working in a fast-growing global company, contributing new and creative ideas.
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Dotmatics UK Headquarters is based in Bishops Stortford (CM23 2ND) with regular trains from Liverpool St and Cambridge.