For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Head of Presales” to join our team.
- Lead a team of Pre-Sales specialists.
- Direct and manage staff productivity on pre-sales engagements.
- Support career development of pre-sales AppSci consultants to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Provide continuous feedback to pre-sales AppSci consultants and annual appraisals.
- Provision and support for departmental initiatives for professional development.
- Responsible for the training of all team members to be able to give standard demonstrations.
- Play a strategic role within key accounts, providing an overview of Dotmatics vision.
- Management of Pre-Sales resourcing budget
- Ensure production, maintenance and delivery of standard and bespoke demonstrations.
- Co-ordinate with AppSci Delivery team to ensure a smooth transition from Pre-Sales to Delivery.
- Co-ordinate with Sales team to ensure timely assignment tasks to team members, the nature of which includes but is not limited to: Requirements Gathering, Opportunity Identification, Technical Response to RFI/RFP, Support in the authoring of SOWs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of cloud hosted implementations of all standard and custom demonstration & POC/Eval scenarios.
- Responsible for the documentation of bespoke demonstration scenarios to enable team members to learn from each other.
- Support contribution to product development specifications in collaboration with Product Management team.
- Ensure compliance to process so that key finance reports can be ran on demand (e.g. cost-of-sale, utilization reports).
- Ensure compliance of team to Dotmatics QMS processes
- Willingness to travel - potentially up to 50-75% as required to support Sales and team members.
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Dotmatics UK Headquarters is based in Bishops Stortford (CM23 2ND) with regular trains from Liverpool St and Cambridge.