250 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharmaceutical organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions
55 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focused on the key issues in drug discovery and medicinal chemistry
6 Interactive Streams:
- Drug Discovery Innovation and Strategies, Enabling Technologies
- Novel Drug Target Discovery for Immuno-Therapy, Autoimmune Diseases and Oncology
- Successful Phenotypic Drug Discovery: High Content Screening
- RNAi Screening, Cancer Genomics and Gene Editing for Drug Discovery
- Discovery Chemistry, Medicinal and Computational Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Design: Novel Approaches.
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.