For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
The Support Specialists’ primary role is to provide technical assistance and support, related to Dotmatics solutions to existing customers in an efficient and accurate manner. This is an evolving role in a growing company.
In this varied role you will work closely with both customers and Dotmatics’ staff to provide swift resolutions to incoming queries and issues. You will help to grow our Support department and be involved in all aspects from the outset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Properly escalate unresolved queries
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Work effectively within a team and independently
- Bug reporting and testing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- BSc in Science or Computer Science
- Professional telephone manner
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good IT skills are essential along with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Motivated, ambitious and self-starter with the determination to succeed
- Understanding of Chemistry/Biology or experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment is desirable
- An understanding of Relational Databases and/or Oracle SQL would be an advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.