For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary role of the Support Specialist Administrator is to provide support to the Support Specialists team to ensure the efficient running of the group. There will also be customer contact in this role. This is an evolving role in a growing company.
In this varied role you will work closely with both Dotmatics’ staff and our customers to provide swift resolutions to incoming queries and issues. You will help to grow our Support department and be involved in all aspects from the outset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to staff and customer queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Planning, directing and controlling various activities
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Work effectively within a team and independently
- Maintain and update SharePoint site
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework/ITSM practices desirable
- Good IT skills are essential along with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 (previous experience of being a SharePoint site owner is desirable)
- The capacity to think ahead, plan and prioritise own workload
- Influencing a wider team to ensure compliance with KPIs
- Professional telephone manner
- Motivated, ambitious and self-starter with the determination to succeed
- Understanding of Chemistry/Biology or experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment is desirable
- An understanding of Relational Databases and/or Oracle SQL would be an advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.