For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our web-based software solutions. You will be expected to think creatively: suggesting and implementing new features; writing novel algorithms and redesigning legacy code. You will also be responsible for developing web-applications and maintaining tools for simplifying access to data stored in relational databases such as Oracle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an agile company, your work will have an immediate impact on our customers, and you will be expected to be able to manage your work with moderate supervision
- The role may also require you to visit our customer and partner sites in the UK and beyond
- Formal training will be provided where needed, but we would expect you to learn ‘hands-on’ alongside more experienced colleagues
- You will have a degree in Computer Science or similar, or in any scientific discipline with relevant experience
- 2 years’ software development experience
- Experience in the following is essential: Strong Java 8, SQL
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.