For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our build automation solutions. You will be expected to think creatively: suggesting and implementing new features; writing novel algorithms and redesigning legacy code. You will develop and maintain our continuous delivery pipeline. Writing code for the automation of server processes and monitoring systems for internal and external production systems. This involves working with source control, scripts, build frameworks, dynamic languages, continuous integration servers, multiple OSes and cloud SDKs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an agile company, your work will have an immediate impact on our customers and you will be expected to be able to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Formal training will be provided where needed, but we would expect you to learn ‘hands-on’ alongside more experienced colleagues.
- You will have a degree in Computer Science or similar, or in any scientific discipline with relevant experience.
- You will have industrial post-graduation experience of at least 3 years.
- Experience in the following is essential: Java, Gradle/Maven, Linux, Windows, TDD, Eclipse.
- Experience with the following is desirable: scripting language (Groovy, Python, Linux Shell etc.), Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, AWS, Git, Ansible, Terraform, DevOps.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.