For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role involves developing and maintaining our web-based software solutions. You will be expected to think creatively: suggesting and implementing new features. You should have knowledge of current web development tools and frameworks. Significant commercial experience of React JS is essential. You will be expected to maintain the code quality and documentation of a small number of junior developers and to help to define development standards and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an agile company, your work will have an immediate impact on our customers, and you will be expected to be able to manage your work with little supervision.
- On rare occasions, the role may also require you to visit our customer and partner sites in the UK and beyond to gather requirements, perform maintenance and carry out installations.
- Formal training will be provided where needed, but we would expect you to learn 'hands-on' alongside more experienced colleagues.
- You will have a degree in Computer Science or similar, or in any scientific discipline with relevant experience.
- Spring (especially Spring Boot) and Oracle/SQL experience would be very useful.
- Experience and a liking for agile software development (especially scrum) would be preferred.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.