For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Dotmatics is seeking an experienced Software Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team reporting to the Head of Product Management. As the Product Manager for our laboratory informatics solutions, you will be the interface between the market and our customers and the product development team, understanding needs and synthesizing them into software requirements that guide our future product development. In conjunction with our senior leadership you will develop and maintain the strategic plan for the product portfolio, and you will develop, maintain and communicate the product roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather input on needs for our laboratory informatics products (ELN, Bio and Chemical Registration, Assay Data Management and associated products) from our customers, industry experts and Dotmatics own project managers and application scientists
- Collaborate with the software development leaders to translate those needs into software requirements
- Use your industry knowledge in collaboration with senior Dotmatics leadership to develop and maintain the strategic plan for product portfolio
- Develop, maintain and communicate the software roadmap
- Collaborate with product marketing to manage and launch new software releases
- MSc or PhD in a biological science (e.g. Molecular Biology or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a scientific software product manager
- Experience with Laboratory Informatics systems including systems such as Electronic Lab Notebooks, Chemical and/or Biologics Registration, Assay Data Management or similar
- Extensive knowledge of the life sciences, material sciences and/or chemicals industries
- A proven track record working as part of a cross-functional team delivering quality solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as required by the position
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.