For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to join our Demand Generation team in Bishops Stortford. You will work closely with the Product Marketing Leads for each of Dotmatics’ three strategic pillars, Small Molecules, Biologics, and Chemical and Materials, to build out compelling marketing programs highlighting Dotmatics’ industry-leading capabilities. You will be a highly-organised individual, able to drive multiple simultaneous programs through build-out, to launch, and then maintain momentum throughout the life of the program, in collaboration with the wider Demand Generation team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and work closely with Product Marketing Leads (who will provide subject matter expertise) to build out integrate, innovative marketing programs.
- Drive successful launch of progams, and maintain ongoing momentum, to ensure our message reaches prospects through multiple channels and touch-points.
- Work closely with wider Marketing Team, SDR Manager and Sales teams to ensure coordination of marketing programs with events, PR, and social media.
- Measure, optimise and present campaign performance on a regular basis to ensure the most effective strategies are in place across all online and offline channels.
- Contribute to wider Marketing team and activities as required.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing role with proven success in building and executing compelling marketing programs.
- High functioning and extremely organized multitasker who can manage multiple projects, vendors and deliverables with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work with global Marketing Communications and Sales teams, across time-zones, to ensure coordinated activities within the programs.
- Skilled in measurement, optimization and regular reporting on programs and performance via Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools.
- Prior experience in life sciences and/or chemicals and materials markets a plus.
This role will be based in our Bishops Stortford office after government guidance suggests it is safe to return to work. Until that time, this is a remote role.
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Dotmatics UK Headquarters is based in Bishops Stortford (CM23 2ND) with regular trains from Liverpool St and Cambridge.