For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Junior Java Developer” to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team based in Bishop’s Stortford. Due to the complex scientific interface of the product set (Chemselector, Reaction, Clarity) you will develop, having a keen interest in front-end would best set you up for success in this role. You’ll be joining a small highly skilled team where tasks will be varied and you’ll have the opportunity to broaden your horizons.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As an agile company your work will have an immediate impact on our customers.
- You will be expected to able to manage your work with moderate supervision.
- Visit customer and partner sites in the UK and EU as required by the role.
- Formal training will be provided, and you will be expected to learn “hands-on” alongside more experienced colleagues.
Skills and Requirements
- BA in Computer Science or related scientific discipline, or compensatory relevant experience.
- Oracle/SQL experience would be very useful.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, that helps research organisations accelerate innovation and make better decisions at a quicker pace, Dotmatics wants to talk to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Dotmatics UK Headquarters is based in Bishops Stortford (CM23 2ND) with regular trains from Liverpool St and Cambridge.