For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Java programmer to join our ever-expanding development team in Bishop’s Stortford. As an agile company, your work will have an immediate impact on our customers, and you will be expected to be able to manage your work with little supervision. Formal training will be provided where needed, but we would expect you to learn 'hands-on' alongside more experienced colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role will involve developing and maintaining our web-based software solutions
- You will be expected to think creatively: suggesting and implementing new features
- As well as creating new software there will be some maintenance of legacy code
- A degree in Computer Science or similar, or in any scientific discipline with relevant experience.
- An interest in Front-End development
- Oracle/SQL experience would be very useful
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.