For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
An exciting opportunity presents itself for an IT support professional. Reporting to the Cloud Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing technical support for Dotmatics applications hosted within the Dotmatics Cloud environment.
You will be expected to be able to work within a small team, deploying, upgrading, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining customer cloud based systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining and upgrading cloud infrastructure as required.
- Maintaining, upgrading and migrating Dotmatics applications for customers.
- Proactively monitoring the cloud environment troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Recovering systems from backups and snapshots as needed.
- Maintaining the hardened Dotmatics cloud build image.
- Preparing and maintaining documented operating procedures.
- Cloud helpdesk administration.
- Assisting the IOPS team as required.
- Experience with the following desirable: Microsoft Systems, Windows Server, Linux, Java, AWS.
- Proven experience in supporting customer-focused environments.
- Previous experience of network administration.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.