For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Head of Presales” to join our team.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Team Leader, you will use your “hands-on” skills across all areas of IT infrastructure and networking to deliver service throughout our UK and international offices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the implementation of all IT systems within the company, including hardware, software and virtual on/off premises systems.
- Configuring and administering physical servers and other equipment used to provide both a secure and stable access to information.
- Assist in the rollout of new hardware/software, office openings/expansions, etc as required.
- Create and maintain documentation to support all technology and ensure change management procedures are followed.
- Work with the IOPS Infrastructure Team Leader to deliver and maintain all infrastructure across Dotmatics.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication and team-working.
- Experience in the following essential: Windows (desktop/server), AD, VMWare, LAN/WAN, VPN, VoIP, Wi-Fi, Switches.
- Experience of the following desirable: Linux, Veeam, Office 365, Oracle, Okta, Juniper, Ubiquiti.
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.