For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas, personal care and agrochemical industries.
Learn more about Dotmatics here.
Dotmatics’ enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organizations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualization.
Dotmatics is seeking a full-time, experienced “Information Security Analyst” to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will work with IT and DevOps teams to develop security and business continuity standards. You will be responsible for ensuring that tools or technologies are implemented to reduce the risk of attacks and breaches in both internal and cloud systems and be able to make strong commitments that the organisation is fully compliant with its security policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and develop an enterprise information security strategy and implementation of best practice in line with the information security architecture.
- Plan and manage all security audits and tasks to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and information to internal and external customers, is not compromised.
- Facilitate key decisions on security related matters and you will ensure that IT complies with existing laws and regulations and that the IT environment is secure.
- Developing and maintaining an enterprise information security strategy to ISO27001 standards.
- Working with customers to ensure compliance with their security requirements.
- Security monitoring, vulnerability / patch management, penetration testing.
- Security incident management.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Proven experience of working as an information security resource in a mid-size organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory compliance and ISO 27001 security framework.
- Very good understanding of network architecture and security aspects of infrastructure technology.
- Experience of implementation, maintenance and support of security in a cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- Security qualifications such as GISF, GCWN, CEH or SSCP are highly desired but not essential.
- Hands-on experience with software tools from Nessus, Loggly, & Paessler is desired but not essential.