For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced HR Administrator to join our busy HR team which consists of 2 in Bishop’s Stortford, 3 globally.
The ideal candidate would need to have experience of working in HR due to the strict confidentiality around employee information. You should be able to liaise with people at all levels and have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure at times. You will be expected to work independently as well as part of a team and be able to help and support others when needed. As the Company is growing rapidly the role will grow too.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment-you will be the first point of contact for the hiring managers, ascertaining what their needs are and the format of the selection process
- Liaising with Recruiters regarding candidates, forwarding appropriate CVs to the relevant departments, organising interviews, maintaining a record of the process and arranging Technical Tests as appropriate
- Investigating alternative ways of recruiting the best talent
- Payroll input and review
- Maintaining staff details on our HRM system
- Filing, both electronically and manually, ensuring staff records are stored confidentially and with GDPR in mind
- Managing annual performance reviews
- New employee onboarding
- General HR administration that arises throughout the employee life-cycle
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience of HR administration
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office package including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Well organized, self-motivated and professional
- Ability to balance your workload
- You will have access to highly confidential information and will need to display discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Knowledge of GDPR and its implications
- Experience of an HRMS ideally XCD
- Knowledge of ADP for payroll desirable
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.