For more information, please send a CV/Resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Team Leader/Manager to join our team. Dotmatics is a fast growing, successful, scientific informatics software provider and has recently been recognised with awards for performance from The Sunday Times SME Export Track and Megabuyte Best Performing Company.
As a Dotmatics Application Science Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising, managing, motivating and developing your team members. Additionally, Team Leaders work within both sales and delivery to analyse customer’s needs, evaluate their data environment to design, project manage and implement the Dotmatics solutions and aid in integration with their data systems.
You will also be responsible for working closely with both the Product and Project Management departments, ensuring that customer feedback and product requirements are captured, prioritised against the needs of other customers and the progress clearly communicated to the customer. This is a highly customer facing role and requires a deep domain knowledge of either Chemistry, Biology or Materials Science areas, as well as a strong informatics and project delivery background and knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and review requirements for customer implementations
- Install and configure the Dotmatics suite
- Educate customers on the use and configuration of the Dotmatics suite
- Technical lead or Project Manager for Dotmatics customer implementations
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry/Biological Science/Informatics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A proven track record leading a team delivering quality solutions
- 5 years or more leadership experience
- Knowledge of database, data/information management and web architectures
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment highly desirable
- Motivated, ambitious and self-starter
- Willing to travel as required by the job
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.