What it does
Using a simple user interface scientists are guided through the data uploading process in a few easy steps. Data from files such Excel, SDF or TSV can be directly uploaded to the database ready for query and reporting in our Browser solution.
- Accessible – Web-based for convenient access from any location.
- Flexible – Designed to handle all types of data import.
- Minimum overheads – Has a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Ease of use – Embeds into Browser to create a complete database management system.
- Data does not have to conform to a particular structure, as Nucleus is customisable.
- Mapping options can be simple advanced
- Extendable API for custom implementations.
- Can perform straight one to one mappings from a file into a single database table.
- Includes an option to map into a highly scalable and flexible data-model to prevent data silos being created.
What have customers said about Nucleus?
We were very impressed with Nucleus and Browser. We had a large number of Excel, and csv files containing our legacy data, using Nucleus we mapped them in few hours and we were ready to query these data in a day or so.
Major CRO, United Kingdom