- August 11, 2016 - Dotmatics Seminar - Copenhagen
- September 13, 2016 to September 14, 2016 - Dotmatics User Group Meeting 2016 - CAMBRIDGE, UK
- September 19, 2016 to September 23, 2016 - Basel Life Science Conference
- September 28, 2016 to September 29, 2016 - Pharma IT
- October 12, 2016 - Cheminformatics for Drug Design: Data, Models & Tools
Join Dotmatics for a morning seminar including presentations from customers and our expert team. There will also be chance to network with your peers and view the software during the refreshment breaks.
Over 200 delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions Over 40 presentations and case studies focusing on the key developments in Big Data, Translational Informatics, Data Management for Real-World Evidence and IT Solutions
A joint meeting Organised by SCI's Fine Chemicals Group and RSC's Chemical Information and Computer Applications Group Cheminformatics for Drug Design: Data, Models and tools. Wednesday 12 October, Imperial War Museum, Duxford, UK. Cheminformatics is a dynamic evolving field which is at the heart of modern drug design. This forum will allow medicinal chemists sand scientists involved in drug design to meet and discuss the latest developments and best practices. Topics for discussion will include decision-making using data and models, drug design tools for medicinal chemists, software for sharing ideas and collaboration. The meeting will comprise a high quality programme of plenary lectures plus both a poster session and a commercial exhibition.