- February 2, 2015 to February 4, 2015 - BioAsia 2015: New Era of Life Sciences
- February 7, 2015 to February 11, 2015 - SLAS 2015
- February 9, 2015 to February 11, 2015 - Bangalore INDIA BIO 2015
- February 15, 2015 to February 20, 2015 - 22nd International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
- March 22, 2015 to March 26, 2015 - 249th ACS National Meeting & Exposition: Chemistry of Natural Reseources
- April 14, 2015 to April 15, 2015 - Paperless Lab Academy
- July 22, 2015 to July 25, 2015 - Drug Discovery & Therapy World Congress 2015
Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad, India
BioAsia 2015 will bring together global industry leaders, researchers, policy makers, innovators, and investors. Meet Dotmatics at booth #31.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, USA
Meet Dotmatics at booth #951 of the SLAS exhibition 2015. Application Scientist Jesse Gordon will also host a tutorial 'Kinetic Assays: How to Handle the Flood of Data?' on Monday 9th February at 2pm.
Since 2001, Bangalore INDIA BIO has been instrumental in promoting the inherent strength of the Indian Biotech Industry to the outside world and is now acknowledged as India's biggest national event on Life Sciences. This year's focal theme is "Biotech for a better tomorrow."
Moscone North Convention Center, San Francisco, USA
For over 20 years, Tri-Conference attendees have gained insight and knowledge at this annual conference, having an immediate impact on their research. Join Dotmatics and other industry leaders in San Francisco where you can be part of driving change and working towards shaping the future of medicine. This year the conference will focus on Drug Discovery, Genomics, Diagnostics and Information Technology.
TBC, Denver, USA
Join over 10,000 chemists, chemical engineers, academicians, students, and other related industry professionals as we explore the Spring 2015 National Meeting theme: Chemistry of Natural Resources. Dotmatics will be at booth #318.
TBC, Barcelona, Spain
Further details TBC
John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston, USA
This unique international conference will provide a platform for all pharmaceutical scientists, internists and primary care physicians to discuss important international breakthroughs in drug discovery and new therapeutics. The focus of the conference will be on the interdisciplinary fields of drug discovery, drug therapy and translational medicine.