- October 27, 2016 - Dotmatics Biologics - Enhancing Biological Capabilities in Vortex Confirmation
- February 4, 2017 to February 8, 2017 - SLAS 2017 – Washington, US
- February 7, 2017 to February 8, 2017 - SmartLab Exchange – Berlin, Germany
- February 21, 2017 to February 22, 2017 - SmartLab Exchange – San Diego, US
- April 3, 2017 to April 5, 2017 - SRDI – Brisbane, Australia
- May 2, 2017 - Boston UGM – Museum of Science
- May 4, 2017 - San Francisco UGM – Hilton San Francisco Airport
- May 17, 2017 - Tokyo UGM – Conference Centre Shinagawa
- May 19, 2017 - Osaka UGM – Hilton Osaka
- May 23, 2017 to May 25, 2017 - Bio IT – Boston, US
- June 12, 2017 to June 13, 2017 - Drug Discovery Summit – Berlin, Germany
- July 5, 2017 to July 7, 2017 - RICT 2017 – Toulouse, France
Dotmatics biology is a new capability being launched within Dotmatics Vortex product. It is designed to extend the capabilities of Vortex to include key scientific features for Biologists and bio-science related work including metabolomics and high throughput sequencing. Join Dr. Tom Oldfield as he discusses:
• How this capability will provide analytical tools and discovery features for these scientists and works in conjunction with Dotmatics Bio-register.
• The feature rich set of analytical tools (Dotmatics Biology) for biological information discovery that integrates seamlessly with the existing chemo-informatics features of Vortex.
• The tools include cover visualization methods for many different bio-science data types and is specifically designed to work with very large data such as genomes.
This webinar will be of interest to existing Vortex customers, biological scientists working on HTS data, scientists working on Metabolomics, Peptide chemists and Bioinformaticians.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
San Diego, US
Museum of Science, Boston, MA, USA
Hilton San Francisco Airport, San Francisco, CA, USA
Conference Centre Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan
Hilton Osaka, Osaka, Japan
Boston, MA, USA